After an audit carried out for the information about the Cookies used on this website, we inform you:
The LSSI-CE, obliges everyone who has a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
Also, as provided for in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. "Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in the terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
As responsible for this website, and in compliance with the aforementioned article concerning cookies and taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have up-to-date information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this website contains integrated elements: i.e. texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere but displayed on our website.
Therefore, if you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed below, please let me know. You may also contact the third party directly to ask them for information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.
Previous - What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiry date, which can range from the time the session lasts to a specified future date, from which they cease to be operational.
1. The cookies used by this website
The cookies used in -=https://catrealestate-relocation.com=- Proudly Presents are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the User and cannot read data from their hard disk nor include virus in their texts. Likewise, -=https://catrealestate-relocation.com=- Proudly Presents cannot read the cookies implanted in the User's hard disk from other servers.
You are free to decide whether or not to place the cookies used in the following on your hard drive -=https://catrealestate-relocation.com=- Proudly Presents In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings it currently uses.
Even if you set your browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject cookies from -=https://catrealestate-relocation.com=- Proudly Presents you will be able to navigate through the Portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the Portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, you will be able to delete the cookies implanted in your hard disk at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of your browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site will not function properly.
The cookies on this website help to:
- Make this website work properly
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to view videos
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable information with third parties
2. Cookies from third parties that we use on this website and that you should know
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and may result in cookies that are not detailed in this policy. It is important for you to know that these are provisional cookies that cannot always be reported and that only have the purpose of study and assessment. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help the website to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while browsing https://catrealestate-relocation.es, for example, when you use the https://catrealestate-relocation.es content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
The privacy implications will be a function of each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. Under no circumstances can the person responsible for this website or advertisers obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
- Advertising and remarketing cookies: On the web we use pixels and cookies for advertising and remarketing. Among them we use:
- Facebook Pixel, allows our users to display ads within the Facebook platform. A tracking pixel is installed to facilitate the placement of advertising campaigns. If you want to know more information https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
- Google Pixel, allows our users to place advertising campaigns on the Google Display Network through a tracking pixel. If you want to know more information https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
- Mailchimp Pixel, serves to promote new or best-selling items to your subscribers. When a subscriber clicks on a link or consults a particular page, the user's site throws a MailChimp cookie that allows MailChimp to track browser activity and attribution rates and provide reports to the user on the success of emails redirecting their products.
Next, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, there are detailed the cookies that can be installed habitually during the navigation through this website:
|Third party persistent_ga||2 years from configuration||It's used to distinguish users. This is a cookie that belongs to Google Analytics. More information|
Third party persistent_gat
|10 minutes||It is used to know the recharge ratio. This is a cookie that belongs to Google Analytics. More information|
Persistent third parties__tawkuid
|Session||Live chat Cookie from the company Tawt.to|
Persistent third parties__zlcmid
|Session||Cookie used by the ZOPIM tool to allow live chatting|
|Third persistentbcookie||2 years||Linkedin Cookie|
|Proprietary persistent__cfduid||5 years||The __ cfduid cookie is used to override security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. More information|
3. How can I manage and disable these cookies?
If you don't want the website to install a cookie on your computer, you can set your browser to notify you before a cookie is downloaded.
You can also change your browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer. Please note that you will need to separately adapt the settings for each browser and device you use.
https://catrealestate-relocation.es places at the disposal of users who wish to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: