I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below is recorded:
1.1. Identifying data of the person responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My corporate name is: Cat Real Estate SL
- My CIF is B63307797
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 35949, folio 89, page B 272343.
- My registered office is at Avda. Diagonal 472-476 7º-2ª, 08006, Barcelona.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My social activity is: buying and selling and renting real estate.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are as follows:
- Managing people's mobility.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the website.
- Provision of blog content
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://catrealestate-relocation.com hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter "the contents") owned by Cat Real Estate S.L.. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) engage in unlawful, illegal or activities contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or offensive against human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Cat Real Estate S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Cat Real Estate S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participatory tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, filling the USER the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the fields of name, and email.
- Form of sale, filling the USER the necessary fields for the sale with the fields of name, email, address and DNI.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may cancel at any time the services provided by Cat Real Estate S.L. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and agrees that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a payment service, Cat Real Estate S.L. has access to
a: Name, and email, or other necessary data forming a file with the name of "USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIPTORS" or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of "CUSTOMERS AND / or SUPPLIERS" having access to data of name, surname, email, dni and full address.
In any case Cat Real Estate S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://catrealestate-relocation.com as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Cat Real Estate S.L. by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Cat Real Estate S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Cat Real Estate S.L. will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Cat Real Estate S.L., is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Cat Real Estate S.L.. You will be able to visualize only the elements of the web without possibility of printing, copying or storing them in the hard disk of your computer or in any other physical support. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Cat Real Estate S.L..
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserving all civil and criminal actions to assist us in safeguarding our rights, all under penalty of incurring in a crime against intellectual property of art. 270 et seq. of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Cat Real Estate S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Cat Real Estate S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. BRIDGING POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the website of Cat Real Estate S.L. must submit the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the previous express authorization of Cat Real Estate S.L..
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the Cat Real Estate S.L. website without your prior express authorisation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be made about the Cat Real Estate S.L. website. or on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Cat Real Estate S.L. unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of any relationship between Cat Real Estate S.L. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by Cat Real Estate S.L. of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
- Cat Real Estate S.L. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The Cat Real Estate S.L. website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case can be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Cat Real Estate S.L. does not market, direct, control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Cat Real Estate S.L. assumes no responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by Cat Real Estate S.L. and accessible through Cat Real Estate S.L.
6. RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
Cat Real Estate S.L. pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Cat Real Estate S.L. will be able to modify at any moment the conditions here determined, being properly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
Cat Real Estate S.L. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers can send an email to email@example.com indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
You can also send your complaint by post to: Cat Real Estate S.L., Avda. Diagonal 472-476 7-2 08006 Barcelona.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Cat Real Estate S.L. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish law and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.